Vote for your favorite hockey hair in The Rink Live's contest
The winner will receive a $250 gift card.
From mullets to perms, we want to see your hockey hair.
It's time to vote on what’s under that hockey helmet for a chance to win a $250 gift card to
Howie’s Hockey Tape
Voting will be open from Feb. 1-28.
Winners will be notified by March 7.
DRAWING RULES AND PRIZE NOTICE
1. ELIGIBILITY: This drawing is sponsored by Forum Communications Company (“Sponsor”). Sponsor’s principal place of business is 101 5th Street North, Fargo, ND 58102. There is no purchase, entry fee or payment necessary to enter, win, or obtain information about the Prize. A postcard including name, address, email address and phone number can be mailed to: Attn: Contest, The Forum, 101 5th St. N., Fargo, ND 58102. One entry per person. This drawing is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, and the parents, spouses or children of employees of Sponsor are not eligible.
2. WINNER SELECTION; ACCEPTANCE: The Winner of the prize will be selected in a random drawing held among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted on March 7, 2022 by a representative of Sponsor whose decision is final and binding. The Winner must personally accept the Prize, and sign an agreement in form approved by Sponsor confirming acceptance of the Prize and acceptance of these rules. Any failure to meet the requirements outlined herein and in the acceptance agreement before the acceptance deadline will result in forfeiture of the Prize and a new winner may be selected.
3. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners from the reader voting period will be announced on The Rink Live website. The Prize Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided to Sponsor. Any notification resulting in no response will result in Prize forfeiture and an alternative Winner may be selected.
4. PRIZE/ODDS: The Prize: $250 Howie's Hockey gift card will be offered to one random winner. The Prize not accepted in the manner required by these rules on or before the acceptance deadline set forth herein will be forfeited. The Prize is not transferrable. Odds of winning are dependent on the total number of entries received.
5. CONDUCT: Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant or Winner who, in its sole suspicion, tampers with the entry process, violates these rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the drawing or use of the Prize, agree that Sponsor and its employees, officers, shareholders, agents, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries and promotion advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond their control; (iii) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of the Prize, or from participation in the drawing; (iv) printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the drawing; (v) any personal injury, property damage, or other loss, whatever kind, resulting from the awarding of the Prize or Sponsor’s use of Winner’s name or likeness; or (vi) inability of the winner to use the Prize for any reason.
7. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY: Sponsor does not make, and expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the Prize.
8. TAXES; WINNER’S RESPONSIBILITY: The Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and, if assessed, local income, sales and excise taxes resulting from receiving the Prize. The Winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein and any further extension or upgrades are the responsibility of the Winner and due upon redemption.
9. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry in the drawing, the entrant agrees that if selected as the Winner, the entrant’s name and likeness may be utilized in any promotional materials or advertising that Sponsor may wish to conduct.
Forum Communications Company 101 5th Street North, Fargo North Dakota, 58102
Phone: (701) 235-7311 | © Forum Communications Co. — All rights reserved