The Rink Live provides exclusive hockey content from the Upper Midwest on all levels of the game.
Uniquely positioned to provide hockey fans with the stories, photos, videos and live coverage for youth, high school, juniors and college hockey across the region, The Rink Live features the best content from hockey journalists in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
The Rink Live is a division of Forum Communications Company.
Sponsorships and Advertising
Interested in advertising or sponsorship opportunities with The Rink Live? Work with our team to reach your audience through our website, social channels and podcasts.
- Erin Mayer, Senior Digital Media Specialist | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eric Olson, Advertising Manager | email@example.com
General correspondence, questions and feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neal Ronquist, General Manager | email@example.com
- Steve Wagner, Director of Digital Content Development | firstname.lastname@example.org | @PlainsToTrails
- Rob Beer, Digital Content Manager | email@example.com | @robbeer
- Eric Olson, Sales Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pierre-Paul Lamoureux, Hockey Authority | email@example.com
- Mick Hatten, St. Cloud State University reporter | firstname.lastname@example.org | @MickHatten
- Jess Myers, University of Minnesota reporter | email@example.com | @JessRMyers
- Kirsten Krull, prospects reporter | firstname.lastname@example.org | @KirstenKrull
- Sydney Wolf, youth hockey reporter | email@example.com | @sydneyisawolf
- Matt Wellens, University of Minnesota Duluth reporter | firstname.lastname@example.org | @mattwellens
- Brad Schlossman, University of North Dakota reporter | email@example.com | @SchlossmanGF
- Christian Babcock, Bemidji State University reporter | firstname.lastname@example.org | @CB_Journalist
- Eli Swanson, Audience engagement and producer | email@example.com
To request content removed from the website, please read our guidelines and policy prior to submitting a form.