ST. CLOUD, Minn. — The Rink Live's Mick Hatten appears on Huskies Game Prep to preview this weekend's NCHC series between the St. Cloud State men's hockey team and Minnesota Duluth at the Herb Brooks National Hockey Center with Sam Goetzinger.
The interview was done before the NCHC made some changes to its schedule for the second half. Here is the rest of the Huskies' schedule for the 2020-21 regular season:
Jan. 2 — vs. Minnesota Duluth, 6:07 p.m.
Jan. 3 — vs. Minnesota Duluth, 4:07 p.m.
Jan. 8 — at Minnesota Duluth, 7:30 p.m.
Jan. 9 — at Minnesota Duluth, 6 p.m.
Jan. 15-16 — at Western Michigan, 6:05 p.m.
Jan. 22-23 — vs. Miami, TBA
Feb. 5-6 — vs. Western Michigan, TBA
Feb. 12-13 — at Miami, TBA
Feb. 26 — vs. Minnesota Duluth, TBA
Feb. 27 — at Minnesota Duluth, TBA
RECAP OF THE NCHC POD WITH MICK HATTEN AND RACHEL HERZOG
- TRL reporters question: How will the second portion of the season be different than the first for the team you cover?
- Huskies savor NCHC pod experiences as they prepare for second half
- The Rink Live picks its NCHC All-Pod team
- Nick Perbix checks in as go-to defenseman for SCSU
- Huskies Hockey Insider podcast: Joey Lamoreaux talks about a new interest in puzzles, his 1st college start, Bonnie Blair's vanity plates, playing for the Madison Capitols, Milwaukee Jr. Admirals and more